Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3: Throw something away that You like

 
"Today, throw something away that you like."

This one was a little bit tough, mostly because I really like my things. But I figured if I had to get rid of something, it would be something that I needed to get rid of anyway. Every year since I was about 10, for Christmas my Nana would get me these candies.

They are my absolute favorite candy, hands down. This year, as usual, I got a bag of them in my stocking and I was as excited as ever. However, I've decided that this year I am going to be trying to eat healthier. I've been doing a much better job since starting school again in the summer: working out, counting calories, etc. But for the New Year, I've decided that I want to focus a lot more on eating healthier. I've started following Alton Brown's Food Lists for Weight Loss, so that's a start. But, if I'm going to be eating healthier I really shouldn't have a bag of my favorite candy sitting right in front of me constantly. So, as hard as it may be, it's time they go.

1 comment:

  1. awwww.... your favorites! Good bye sweet deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete