Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2: The Love of Your Life


"Today, gaze at everyone wondering whether then might be the one true love of your life, the one destined for you and you alone, and whether you might be passing them by forever... Act in consequence."

Well, I figured this one may be a little difficult seeing as I've spent most of the day driving back to school. But, as I am already in a committed relationship, I figured out what I can do for this instead.

As many of you already know, this is Sarah, my girlfriend. The person that I am convinced is the love of my life. We've been dating for just over two years now and I've honestly never been happier .We started dating by almost a random chance, just before a left for school. Originally, I didn't want to date because I didn't want to have to put her through a long distance relationship. We decided that we would see where things went, what's the worst that could happen? That turned out to be the best decision of my life. Every time that I'm around her, I get this feeling that no matter what, everything is going to be just fine. She always has a way of making me smile, even when I don't feel like it. As hard as it's been at times having a long distance relationship, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I could never thank her enough for putting up with this whole situation, it means so much to me. I can't wait until I finish school this year and we can start the life that we've always wanted together. If you're reading this, Sarah, I love you more than I could ever put into words. You are the most amazing person in my life and I can't imagine it without you.

2 comments: