Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 4: World Coloring-In Day

"Today, work out your globe trotting plans for the rest of your time on earth. Note: The State Department currently discourages travel to the following countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, North Korea, Turkmenistan, Zimbabwe, and North Yemen."
Doing this really reminds me what a very, very small  portion of the world I'm from. I've pretty much got New England, New York, and Eastern Canada down pat, but I really haven't seen much else. I'm going to Italy in March this year, which should be pretty awesome. I left everything else yellow because I would really like to travel the world before I die. There's so much out there to be seen and to do, I really don't want to be trapped in New England forever. However, if you notice, there's a small area just south of New York and East of Pennsylvania that I've colored red. No thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment