Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 19: Pretend to be a Secret Agent

"No one can know. This Book was a pretext to get in touch with you. Your government needs you. Don't look up now, they are watching. Good luck."

So today, I dressed up in my black suit and aviators and went to the mall to act secret agent-y. I pretty much just walked around with a headphone in looking ominous. I checked my watch at certain places, went to Dick's Sporting Goods and looked at compact bows and gun  sights, look for some camcorders at Best Buy and then went and looked at some nice suits. Whenever somebody at the store asked if I need help I just said no in a very serious tone and then walked off. Some of the people in the mall gave me some really weird looks and I was even stopped by mall security and they asked what I was doing. All in all, pretty fun.



1 comment:

  1. Incredibly, fantastically, awesome! Wish I could have played!

    ReplyDelete