Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 320: Posterity Day


"Don't sink into the oblivion of ages. Give humanity something to remember you by, whether it be a work of art, a feat of arms, or simply the sheer force of your personality. Today, decide what you want to be remembered for and set about writing yourself in history."

I've always thought that I'd really like to have my own place in history. For some reason, I've always had this idea in my head that one day, people are going to remember who I was and there would be a good reason for that. Today, I'm officially starting a food blog that I've been wanting to do for a while. I've been told that I have a really unique way about thinking about things, especially food and I think that with an outlet to express my ideas and share my thoughts, I could set myself down a good path towards having something meaningful happen with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment