Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 256

"Today, destroy photos that make you look ugly. Everyone has a pile of old photos lying around. Good ones are invaluable: the represent good memories to cherish for the rest of your life. But bad photos are bad karma: they represent negative moments of your life and show you as boring, ugly, or demonic. Burn them promptly."

I tend to have a lot of photos that make me look stupid, but that's mostly because I intentionally look stupid for photos. I do however have one picture that I'd like to get rid of. It was my very first profile picture when I started a Facebook account. I was extra fat, I still had my long hair, and I'm doing this weird pose that I thought would make me look cool. I think burning that picture will definitely do me some good.

No comments:

Post a Comment