Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 173: Come up with your own Book page idea

"Send it in to us c/o literary agent Scott Waxman, 80 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1101, New York, NY 10011, USA. If it's any good, we'll use it for free in the next edition. If not, we'll send you a humiliating put-down letter that'll make you feel small. Sharpen those pencils!"

Day TBD: Give The Book to someone as a gift
"At this point, you've probably had plenty of life-changing events take place whilst following our instructions. Why not enrich a friends mundane life with their very own copy of this Book! They'll appreciate the gift and we'll appreciate the sales. CHALLENGE MODE: Give a copy of The Book to a complete stranger."




I've known that I wanted to gift the book away at the end of the year pretty much since I started. While this may or may not get picked to go into a new Book, I'm still going to go for it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment