Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 137: Does Cheese really give you Nightmares?

"Find out by eating 100 oz of cheese and recording your dreams."

Well, I'm wasn't going to eat 100 ounces of cheese for any reason, ever. But last night before I went to bed, I did manage to stomach an entire block of Emmentaler. According to the book, I should have had dreams about going to hell. While I didn't dream about that, I did have a rather interesting dream.

The first one I recall, I was at my house and I was outside in my driveway. All of the sudden, a cop car pulled up to the front of the driveway, but there was just some random drunk guy driving and he was swerving all over the place. He got out of the car and was trying to get into my house or something, and I decided to punch him in the face as hard as I could, over and over again. After about 20 minutes of that, he decided that he was going to leave. But before he left, he picked up a chipmunk and bit it like a vampire. This made the chipmunk turn evil and grow to the size of a small dog, which rightfully freaked me the fuck out. For the rest of the dream, as far as I can remember, I spent my time running away from this chipmunk and everyone else thought that I was crazy.

Damn, I guess that's what happens when you eat a shitload of cheese before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment