Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 136

"Today, make sure your parents know how much you love them. It may seem impossible to say. But don't wait until it is."

Today, I took the time to call me mom (dad was working) and talk for a bit, which I normally don't like doing that much. But I knew that today I could bare through it for a little while longer than normal. I've always had a really good relationship with my parents, unlike a few people that I know. I've always felt really lucky for everything that they do for me and how much they've supported me my whole life. So I got to talk to mom for a while today, which was really nice. At the end I made sure to say that I loved her, which I've never really had a problem doing, but normally she says it first. It actually felt really, really good.

1 comment: