Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 103: Cleanse Your Bowels

"Your colon may be holding you back, Over the years, traces of every toxin you've ever consumed have accumulated along the walls of your intestines. The average person may hold as much as 10lbs of unwanted waste material that prevents them from absorbing food properly and results in fatigue, sluggishness and, sometimes, serious disease. The answer? Self-colonics. Self-colonics is east to perform, safe, cheap, and much less embarrassing than going to a doctor. Simply unscrew your shower head, lubricate the tube, insert it up your rectal passage, and let warm water flow in. Stop when you feel full, then hold the water in for 10 minutes before letting it flow out, along with all the much you've just got rid of. Welcome to the world of Self-colonics!"

In order to actually do this, I would need to balance some sort of very tall chair in my shower. Not only can I not actually do it, but I don't think I'd want to if I could. The whole thing just sounds really gross. I did, however, take a pretty decent sized poop today, and I think that may have helped a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment