Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 56: Rock'n'Roll

"Today, live the Heavy Metal lifestyle at it's most decadent"

To be honest, this is the day that I've most looked forward to. If you're reading this, you probably already know that I'm just a little bit into heavy metal. I knew that the only way to go about this day would be to follow in the footsteps of the only true era of Rock Stars: The 80s. So, if I were an 80's rock star, what would I do?

First and foremost, the music. Gotta have some bitchin' music.
Next, to insure my own musical prowess, enter the Pick of Destiny
aka, a guitar pick containing all the power and might of Satan himself.

After a night of rocking out, what better way to celebrate than with good old fashioned substance abuse?
 ATTENTION: THIS IS POWDERED SUGAR. I wasn't going to do anything drug related, but every one said coke was a must. But fuck that. This is the closest I'm willing to go
ATTENTION: THIS IS ACTUALLY TEQUILLA. While hard drugs are out of the question, booze rarely is.

And after being thoroughly lucid, what's more fun than destruction of property? When you have a TV that starts out like this:
 It can quickly start looking like this:
 And even more quickly can look like this:

After a hard day's night such as this, I'd like to relax with a nice movie

All in all, a thoroughly fun day filled with my favorite sorts of debauchery. Even if you're not into rock or metal, everyone should try living on the wild side every now and then.

Plus smashing TVs is SO much fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment