Sunday, December 30, 2012

The End of the Tour


Well, that's all folks (not that anyone really read this thing anyway). I made it through the year. Overall, I think that The Book was a really fun experiment to change up my everyday routine and try some new things for a change. Admittedly, I didn't try as hard as I could have or should have on some of the days, especially towards the end (which is evident in the postings). For what it was, I really did have fun following The Book's instructions and trying to challenge myself to do new and different things with my life. However, it will be a bit of a relief now that I'm done with it. I'll be passing The Book on to a friend and hopefully she does her best to keep things interesting. To those of you that may have actually read this, thanks for following along. It's been one hell of a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment