Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 339: Carnivorous Day! Eat nothing but Red Meat

"Man is a carnivorous mammal, who owes his domination of the earth to a diet of high-protien raw meat. This is all too often forgotten in our anaemic vegetarianistic limp-wristed times. Regain some of those red blood cells with a man-sized feast."

For breakfast today, I had eggs with bacon AND ham. For lunch I didn't have an red meat to spare, but I did have an extra large serving of turkey in my sandwich. While I haven't gotten to eat dinner yet and won't get to until nearly 9:30 tonight, I anticipate quite a bit of meat since I work at a steakhouse.

Meat has always been something I've thoroughly enjoyed. There's a reason humans have canine teeth and I intend to use them to the best of their abilities. Besides, if vegetarians were right and we shouldn't eat meat, why are animals made of food?

No comments:

Post a Comment