Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 302: Invent your very own Milkshake and make a Fortune

"In 1933, little Ricki Putz got fed up with selling plain old lemonade on the street corner like every other schmucky kid in his neighborhood. So what does he do? He goes home to Ma, and he asks her for some leftover milk and a couple scoops of ice cream. Then he takes the cored-out pumpkin from Halloween the previous week, he mashes everything together in the garage real good, and hey presto, Putz's-Pokey-Pumpkin-O-Shake is born! Little Ricki himself unfortunately died of food poisoning not so long afterwards, God bless his soul, but his descendants today are rich on the proceeds."

Today I made something that I'm sure somebody has made before, but I've never had. I made a Peanut Butter & Jelly Milkshake. It was super tasty, but I didn't realize until after I drank it that the photo didn't save to my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment