Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 292

"Pigeon shit is good luck! What pigeons look out for: the average pigeon likes a nice clean target, preferably a stationary or slow-moving bald head. Women: bright headwear also catches the pigeon's eye. It takes about to minutes for the pigeon to "lock on" to his target and maneuver into position, so stay patient and stand still .Resist the temptation to look up and check on progress as pigeon droppings are toxic to the eye, besides being aesthetically displeasing. A clear bull's-eye hit will yield roughly two weeks of good luck. Drippy muck on your shoulder is usually worth three or four days, whereas a near miss is actually bad luck."

Today is graduation, so I'm posting this before I've actually gone out into town. Hopefully though, I wont get pigeon shit on my until after the ceremony, but I suppose I can't control when and where a bird decides to poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment