Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 289: A Fool or a Prophet?

"According to Indiana-based 'Church of the Holy Rapture', the world will end today at precisely one-half second to midnight, central Israeli time (7pm GMT). Make all the necessary preparations just in case. But if you are still alive by 7:05pm, e-mail Bud Kramer on kramer89@hotmail.com to demand compensation for your trauma."

With so many so-called prophecies flying around these days, I really have no reason to be prepared for this. In the off off off off chance that the world ends tonight, I shouldn't have too much to worry about anyway. I mean, it would really suck seeing as how I'm graduating in 3 days and I would like to have not wasted the last 3 years, but if the world is truly going to end there really ins't much I can do about it.

UPDATE: Clearly, the world didn't end. A nasty email has been sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment