Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 270

"Bake a Cake!"

One thing that I've always wanted to get around to is actually making THE cake from Portal. For those of you not familiar with the game, you play as a test subject in Aperture Laboratories. Through the many dangerous testing chambers, you are promised a reward of cake for making it through. However, the cake is a lie. Towards the end of the game though, they do reveal the real cake, as well as a recipe for it. While I couldn't find.... most of those ingredients, I did manage to include fish shaped candies, fish shaped crackers, and pull and peel licorice.

The cherry and whipped cream weren't part of the recipe, but they're on the cake when they show it so I figured I would throw it in.

You will be baked, and then there will be cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment