Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 191: Bury a Treasure

"This is a fun day out. Assemble some objects that have special meaning to you, life family photos, some letters, and a hoard of stolen gold. Find a secluded spot and dig a hole at least one foot deep, so some dumb dog can't unearth it. Draw a map of the location so that you will be able to find it in ten or twenty years' time. Place your treasure in a sealed box. Now bury it. One day when you're broke and/or civilization has crumbled, you'll be glad to dig it up and live off the contents."

I wish that I had a hoard of gold to bury, don't we all? But instead, I chose to bury a few items that have some personal significance. They're not really worth much of anything, but it may be cool to go find them sometime down the road. Here's the map:
I made it intentionally a little cryptic, so that I can remember but nobody else can go snag it.

No comments:

Post a Comment