Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 177

"Try seducing someone way out of your league. Most people's idea of what's attractive is imprinted on the brain when they're still in diapers. Staring up at Mommy, Daddy, or Uncle Barnaby, we develop attachments to particular features that bear little relation to social norms of beauty. That's why supermodels sometimes end up going out with prime candidates for cosmetic surgery. Today, try you luck with somebody much more conventionally attractive than yourself. You never know..."

Not only did I not actually see anybody worth hitting on today (this school is like Chewbacca's yearbook), but I also don't think my girlfriend would appreciate that very much. I've never had any luck at talking to women anyway, so it's probably better off that I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment