Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 150

"Reconnect with your aquatic origins by spending all of today underwater. It is common knowledge that the old theory about man evolving from apes on the dry plains of Africa is wrong. Rather, scientists now believe that man got caught in flooded swamp land was thus forced to rise from a four-legged posture to a two-legged one, so as to avoid drowning. Hence the various features that distinguish us from apes: our hairlessness, our capacity to control our breathing, our relatively large proportions of subcutaneous fat. Spend today underwater, and feel the fish within."

I know that I can't actually spend the entire day underwater, seeing as how I don't have gills yet. However, I did get a chance to go for a nice swim after my workout today which I haven't done in a while. I used to swim a lot, but then I kind of fell out of it. It was really nice to get back to it for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment