Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 145: Start an Urban Myth

"See how fast a rumor can spread. To be successful, an urban myth must include two or more of the following elements: Imaginative revenge by jilted lover, pet's life ending in gruesome circumstances (preferably sexual), hidden deadly flaw in consumer product."

To be honest, I really couldn't come up with anything. I was trying to think of something somewhat believable, but obscure enough that nobody could really check it. But alas, nothing really great popped into my mind. So I decided to go out for a walk since it was such a nice night out. I ended up making my way down to the old dock down by the river. When I got there though, I was more than a little bit creeped out.
This, whatever it is, was literally just sitting out on the dock. I have no clue what it could even by. It looks like some sort of animal body maybe. I mean, what I think is a head kind of look like a birds head, but none of the rest of it looks anything close to bird-like. And what is that big claw thing? And why does (what I assume to be) the body look like old leather? I've always been into those weird mysterious creature shows and stuff on national geographic and sci fi and whatnot, but what the actual fuck? I never thought I would actually see anything like that in real life. Easily one of the weirdest experiences of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment