Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 62: Prepare convenient Circles everywhere you habitually go

"Why do circles work? There are strange and dark powers out there that seek to influence your mind. Some call them ghosts, others call them demons, but unless they are kept at bay, they will drag you deep into psychosis. Thus the need for circles. Drawing a circle around yourself invokes protective pagan powers and establishes a psychic shield within which you are safe and in control. You may want to further secure the circle by using salt or rum. Ideally, you should aim to be able to hop from one protective circle to another for continuous protection."

I had never actually heard about this concept before. I've always kind of been into occult-type things and paganism is something I've always thought was really interesting. Since I really don't go very many places, I figured I would take the liberty of adding some circles in a place where lots of other people go.

 Everybody goes to the laundry room, and especially at this school, nobody cares about anybody elses laundry. I've seen piles of laundry thrown onto the floor just so that the next person could use a dryer more quickly. I figured that if anybody needs some protection, this would be the place for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment