Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 35

"Today give little tasks to people around you."

So yeah, I got a few people to do a few things. Some of them don't really constitute anything to post about, but I figured it's still worth it.

Kimberly: Be more strict with me on Wednesdays

Stephanie: Read me my horrorscope -
Basically, it summarized your day into being one where you were fairly energetic during the day compared to the last few days and wanted you to reflect on what you may have learned recently, as well as take relief in relaxing. Honestly, it's a Friday, so I think everyone besides people working on Saturdays could say that today would be a relief to relax after a week worth of classes.
It also suggested you do some aromatherapy and suggested finding a holistic market to buy essences. Personally, your horoscope started sounding like a marketing speech...but apparently "essences of nasturtium, iris, and tansy can help you break through fixed attitudes and behavior patterns".
The horoscope also talked about you working in tiny, powerful energy bursts instead of completely throughout the day with both extreme highs and lows. It led to stating you could be considered a 'yo-yo' but you should focus and take advantage of your highs.
More importantly, they had a food horoscope which I thoroughly enjoyed. It says to show any gratitude to anyone in your life who has either written you a recommendation or connected you with a job recently by baking a dessert. They even suggested: "so why not bake this special someone a rustic pear tart with nutmeg, cinnamon, and delicious pears? I have a feeling you're going to make a friend for life." Personally, I'm pretty sure anyone would become someone's friend if they randomly got a rustic pear tart...
Overall, I think it's just telling you to have a good weekend and bake something like pie soon.

Aunt Cyndi: When I say something witty, praise me

Sebastian: Tell me a bedtime story

Chad: Tell me something cute

Sarah: Let me have the remote tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment