Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 25: Things you will Never do before you Die

"Come to terms with the fact that there are certain things you will never do."
Personally, I'm kind of tired of the whole "if you put your mind to it, you can do anything" mentality that a lot of people have these days. There are a lot of things that you will never do, no matter what you do. Below are listed various things that I have come to terms with the fact that I will never do.

I will Never:
Visit Bhutan
Write that novel/screenplay
Become world chess champion
Rob a Bank
Have a sex change
Become a King/Queen
Go to Heaven
Learn Russian
Live off charity
Celebrate Christmas in May
Work in a coal mine
Follow Mao's teachings
Become grumpy when old
Inject heroin
Become insensitive to suffering
Be Gay
Start a cult
Master the yo-yo
Become a fitness instructor
Apply for a patent
Use the term "solutionize"
Own an Owl
Contemplate suicide
Gamble my shirt
Invade a small country
Proclaim myself emperor
Seduce the prom queen
Adopt a Romanian
Witness a miracle
Smoke a cat
Win the Nobel Peace Prize
Give birth to goatboy
Win the rat race
Overthrow a regime
Marry someone I've never met
Discover Atlantis
See my face on a bank note
Be eaten by cannibals
Own a grotto
Host a game show
start my own religion
Find a guru
Turn 117
Become Pope
Be used as a manga character
Grow a tail
Greet the extraterrestrial delegation
Break the bank in Vegas
Be the 78th person on the moon
Win best-looking baby of the year
Become immortal
Play the lead in Swan Lake
Travel at warp speed
Implode
Jump on a real bandwagon
Run an arms dealership
Sleep with a whore of Babylon
Cause an intergalactic rift
Get away with murder
Apologize for existing
Lose my mojo
Own an oil field
Mate with another species
Become possessed
Participate in the Olympics
Talk dirty to a flower
Get fired for being translucent
Channel lava away from a village
Bring back Bambi
Molt
Part the Red Sea
Know the truth about JFK

No comments:

Post a Comment