Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 23: Plastic Fantastic!!!

"How do you know you look as good as you could? Today, make a no-obligation appointment with a plastic surgeon and see what he recommends."

I'm not going to go to an actual doctor because even seeing them would be waaaaay too expensive. But I did, however, find a free online assessment that gave pretty much the same results. Ok yeah, it's for women. But they don't really make that kind of stuff for guys. For all the questions, I put in that I wanted quick results with as little down time as possible. Here's what I got:

Lower Face: None
Mid Face: Threadlift
Brow: Botox
Eyes: Lower Blepharoplasty, Peel
Nose: Tip Plasty
Lips: Lip Lift
Stomach: Full Abdominoplasty, Dermatolipectomy
Thighs: Thigh Lift
Buttocks: None
Body: Body Lift

Since nobody is ever outwardly disgusted at my appearance, I think I'll be ok without any plastic surgery. Not really something I'm that interested in.

^Unless I can do that, that would be fun

No comments:

Post a Comment